The official announcement of the entry-level Realme C30 smartphone running Android 11 (Realme UI Go Edition) operating system has taken place. The company will put the device on sale on June 27.
Thus, the smartphone has a 6.5-inch HD + display with a resolution of 1600 × 720 pixels, a maximum brightness of 400 cd / m 2 and a touch layer response rate of 120 Hz is used. In addition, the screen occupies 88.7% of the front surface. Additionally, a small notch houses a 5-megapixel selfie camera.
The Realme C30 features the eight-core Unisoc T612 processor and the Mali-G57 graphics accelerator. Also, the amount of RAM can be 2 and 3 GB, the capacity of the flash drive is 32 GB. You can also install a microSD card with a capacity of up to 1 TB.
In addition, the smartphone’s equipment includes Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n and Bluetooth 5.0 adapters, a single rear camera with an 8-megapixel sensor, a side fingerprint reader and a 5000 mAh battery.
realme C30 Specifications
- 6.5-inch HD+ LCD (1600 x 720 pixels) with 120Hz touch sampling rate, 400nits peak brightness, 88.7% screen-to-body ratio
- Octa-Core 12nm UNISOC T612 1.82GHz Processor with Mali-G57 GPU
- 2GB/3GB LPDDR4X RAM with 32GB UFS 2.2 storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 11 with realme
- 8MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, LED flash
- 5MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, bottom port speaker
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 164.1 × 75.6 × 8.5mm; Weight: 182g
- 4G VoLTE, dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (2.4 GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, micro USB port
- 5000mAh battery with 10W charging
In addition, the smartphone is distinguished by the unusual design of its rear panel, which is made in the form of a set of vertical stripes. Dimensions are 164.1 × 75.6 × 8.5 mm, weight – 182 g. Additionally, pricing starts at $95. The smartphone is available in Lake Blue, Bamboo Green and Denim Black colors. Considering this price, we expect the smartphone to be a big hit in the Indian market.